Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Fall!!!

Hey everyone!!!  While Dave is busy around the farm, Kendall and I have decided that we would help him with the blog this fall! J

For those of you that I have not had the pleasure to meet yet, I am Beth, Dave’s wife.  I am a full time wife, mom and 4-H Educator (or Agent) in Madison County (Indiana).  I love helping others and I am always up for a good road trip.  Here is one of my favorite pictures of me and my little guy, Kendall.
I am not going to lie; it is a little scary writing this blog….if you ask my family, they will tell you I always have something to say!!!  Anyhow, the little man and I decided that we would share with you why we love fall so much at our house!!!

Here are some of the reasons why we love fall:
ü  It’s harvest time!!!
ü  It’s sweatshirt and jacket weather!!!  I love jackets; I have a closet full of them and so does Kendall!!!
ü  College Football…BOILER UP!!!!!!!
ü  We also LOVE that we have little critters in the barn (We have Kendall’s first set of show heifers and his pigs for the North American)! 
ü  Baking sweet treats and taking food to the field!!
ü  And, we love to decorate with mums and pumpkins!!!

I promise to share some of our escapades (and pictures) this fall.  Kendall and I are getting ready to have fall break!!  I am starting to think that this new school schedule may not be a bad thing!

Happy Fall!!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment